In The Screwball Asses—an essay originally published anonymously in Félix Guattari’s Recherches in 1973 and reprinted by Semiotext(e) in 2006—Guy Hocquenghem criticizes the gay liberation movement for answering “oppression in the terms of oppression,” the repressed group’s search for acceptance consequently resulting in the fall of the Leftist principles and the eventual conformation to the […]
- THE ONLINE SUPPLEMENT TO KALEIDOSCOPE MAGAZINE, THIS BLOG OFFERS REGULAR UPDATES ON CONTEMPORARY ART AND CULTURE.
- CODEX at LiveInYourHead, Geneva ( 07.10-28.10.11) by Estelle Nabeyrat
- Simon Starling The Inaccessible Poem, Fondazione Merz, Torino, by Martha Kirszenbaum
- IVO by Melissa Marotto
- MEDITAÇÃO, TRANSE at Galeria Mendes Wood, São Paulo (27.08-24.09.2011) by Marta Mestre
- IT’S KINDA MAGIC – Hextacy, with Anna Særnblom and Charlie Roberts (28.10 – 6.11 2011) by Geir Haraldseth