In the year 1995, the Sheffield-born and London-based pop band Pulp conquered the UK charts with their first major hit after a struggle for notoriety that had lasted fifteen years: “Common People” was the story a rich art student that wanted to take a tour within the lifestyle of the working class (“I want to […]
- THE ONLINE SUPPLEMENT TO KALEIDOSCOPE MAGAZINE, THIS BLOG OFFERS REGULAR UPDATES ON CONTEMPORARY ART AND CULTURE.
- CODEX at LiveInYourHead, Geneva ( 07.10-28.10.11) by Estelle Nabeyrat
- Simon Starling The Inaccessible Poem, Fondazione Merz, Torino, by Martha Kirszenbaum
- IVO by Melissa Marotto
- MEDITAÇÃO, TRANSE at Galeria Mendes Wood, São Paulo (27.08-24.09.2011) by Marta Mestre
- IT’S KINDA MAGIC – Hextacy, with Anna Særnblom and Charlie Roberts (28.10 – 6.11 2011) by Geir Haraldseth