Everything in the world exists to end up in a book. (1) Codex was an exhibition and a series of three public presentations that took place last October in the outdoor gallery of the Head Geneva (School of Art and Design, Geneva). Codex had both one and many objects and goals; the main one […]
- THE ONLINE SUPPLEMENT TO KALEIDOSCOPE MAGAZINE, THIS BLOG OFFERS REGULAR UPDATES ON CONTEMPORARY ART AND CULTURE.
- CODEX at LiveInYourHead, Geneva ( 07.10-28.10.11) by Estelle Nabeyrat
- Simon Starling The Inaccessible Poem, Fondazione Merz, Torino, by Martha Kirszenbaum
- IVO by Melissa Marotto
- MEDITAÇÃO, TRANSE at Galeria Mendes Wood, São Paulo (27.08-24.09.2011) by Marta Mestre
- IT’S KINDA MAGIC – Hextacy, with Anna Særnblom and Charlie Roberts (28.10 – 6.11 2011) by Geir Haraldseth